Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Odd dream?

Ok.. now this was a strange dream... It wasnt a dream w/ Jayna in it.. no.. it had another girl I know.. shes about 9 or 10.. I guess...

But I was "Babysitting" her because her grandma and aunt had to go somewhere.. She has stayed the night at our house towards the end of my senior year (Last year) Normally this girl is always yelling at me.. telling me not to look at her (When im actually looking at someone behind her) and she was that way that night that she stayed over at our house.. but the next morning.. she didnt leave my side.. she sat right next to me.. and cuddled up to me.. she was like a poor little puppy dog.. she just loved me to death..

After that day she went back to the yelling at me/Hiding from me.. her grandma and aunt said they thought she had a major crush on me. It was flattering.. even tho she was still in Elementary School at the time.

Shes continued w/ the whole hiding/yelling thing till the first skating party of this year... she told me to sign her Soccer jersey.. She acted like "Fine.. you wanna sign it sign it.." you could tell she really did want me to sign it.. but she didnt want anyone to know that. She wants everyone to think she HATES my guts.. lol

The very next skating party she was telling me to shut up.. and to stop looking at her.. (I never talked or looked at her once lol) so I replied w/ a simple "You know you like me!" and then gave her a little smirk.. she just replied w/ a HUGE "Ewwwwwwww.... thats gross!" I started busting out laughing.. it was so hilarious to see her reaction.. she turned all red.. but continued to act like she was about to puke.

Well the other night at the Kingdom Hall (Emily and Jerr, you might refer to this as Church) I caught her looking at me a few times.. I would try and not look at her.. cause It wasnt really the place to burst out laughing.. but Inside I was dying of laughter as she kept trying to hide that she was looking at me (She had to turn around and look at me.. she was sitting in the last row and I was standing in the back.)

I guess this spawned my dream..

I dreamt I was babysitting her.. and I took her to the Mall.. and took her shopping.. (very odd.. first of all.. she was acting all nice and well-behaved.. but she did continue to hang all over me.. (It did make me uncomfortable.. even in my dream) but we found a few nice things for her.. and for somereason.. unbenownst to me.. I picked up a Philadelphia Flyers Shirt.. and told her that I think it would look cute on her.. (Dont ask me why.. I dont understand my dreams at all.. I just somehow rem them very clearly) )

Am I the only one that finds dreaming about going shopping w/ a little girl odd.. I know I dont like her.. cause that would be just plain SICK!...

but It may just be different things that happend that day that combined together.. her looking at me.. Thinking about the hockey game I went to a few weeks ago... and going shopping way too much this week.. I hope thats all it is.. IM MAKING IT ALL IT IS.. cause anything else is just plain sick.. and wrong!

No comments: