Sunday, March 16, 2003

Cant Sleep

I went to sleep crying at 10:30 or so.. I was able to get 2 hours of sleep in.. completely dreamless. For me thats a bad thing.. When I dont dream, its cause im too worried to sleep. I find peace in chaos, in action, in noise ect. Thus when my mind isnt dreaming.. its too quiet for me

Someone told me something last night that really got my blood boiling.. Im not gonna repeat it.. cause it was too private for that individual. But I am a very laid back, nothing bothers me kinda guy, but what this individual told me made me wanna drive out to where this person lives and severly harm Another Person.

Even if I dreamed about doing that.. Id sleep easier.. at least I know what my mind is thinking, and it would relax me. If I cant sleep w/in the next hour.. I think im just gonna start reading the bible again.. its been a while since I was in the habbit of reading it. But I think tonight is gonna be a good night to start.

No comments: