Jen (Jayna's Aunt) told me today she thinks of me as a lil bro, I have been starting to feel like shes my big sis over the last few weeks, this week esp..
Shes always there to talk to, and she was there to give me a ride to and from the hockey game on Sat, we do alot of stuff together. One thing about talking to her.. I know ill never think of her as anything more than a Big sister.. cause shes my Best Friends Girlfriend.. To like her would be very strange.. and go against the bond me and my best freind share. Its the reason why I feel safe talking to her.
Thinking back.. Ive done alot w/ just her.. Shes the one who took me to Jayna's house the weekend I stayed at her house, shes the one who took me home that weekend, and could tell that night that I liked Jayna. She took me to the hockey game, and explained the game to me, and sat next to me, I did feel like I was sitting w/ my big sis that night. She took me home that night.. (It was my duty as the passenger to make sure she didnt fall asleep at the wheel, so me and her talked pretty much the whole way home (while I was sitting as far up as I could trying to see out roberts truck's window, due to extremely Heavy fog. And since she wears glasses she couldnt really see too well so she relied on my good eyes to see for her.) We talked about everything from Amy to Jayna to Jon and Cassie (A couple who just recently started dating, Hes 35, w/ a 7 year old daughter, and he's seeing Cassie, a 19 year old girl, the whole situation just seems odd to the both of us.)
No comments:
Post a Comment