Hey AJ, I am making this post for your eyes only.
In addition to what I stated Below about what ive done w/ Jen. Jen has also went out in service w/ me and grandma a few saturdays, shes also been out in service w/ just me and Jared (Book Study Overseer) a few times. So its pretty cool that she thinks of me as a Lil bro. She warmed up to me fast.. and I think she trusts me w/ alot of things when we talk.. cause she knows Ill be honest about it.. and tell her how I feel about it.
We started out e-mailing each other several times aday while she was at work.. but since she got yahoo instant messanger.. we talk practicly every day.. more so Tues and Thurs because those are my Non-Service days.. but mon-fri we talk for at least 2 hours or so..
Well Ill talk to you later.. Should be online tonight.. as my Jayna free week comes to a close tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment