Even tho I still wouldnt mind spending my life w/ Jayna. I was thinking about what it would be like if we did spend our life together. First of all we are both very stuborn.. and neither of us like ot make decisions at all. That would be a hard life. One of us would have to learn to change.. and I dont change very easily.. Also I think im slowly moving from Loving her as the person I want to spend the rest of my life w/ to more of a Sibling relationship. Shes slowly turning into more of a little sister relationship.
Im hoping It does become that relationship.. it will be alot easier! Cause then I would never think of her as a potential marriage mate.. cause that would just be sick!
Well after that little bit.. im gonna go find something else to do.. maybe Ill talk to Jen (Jayna's Aunt) when she gets online.
No comments:
Post a Comment