Friday, March 07, 2003

Just little ole me..

Well I havent chatted or spoke w/ Jayna since Sunday at 4:30PM.. its now friday at 11:55PM

Only thing we did this week was have minimal e-mail corespondence. She told me shes not gonna be on sat-sun cause shes going to spend the weekend at some friends house. and today she went to her Grandparents so she wouldnt be on till late.. well I just looked.. she wasnt on.. so Im just gonna go to sleep.. and save my chats w/ her till sunday night or monday.. whichever one shes on.. I was really hoping to see her online.. I miss her alot.. and really wanted to talk w/ her.. oh well.. life goes on..

sweet dreams everyone. If I hear from her Ill let you know.. If I dont mention speaking to her.. it means I havent talked to her yet. Later..

No comments: