Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Interesting Development

I was talking to Jayna last night.. We started about us again.. Why do we keep doing this?

I told her about how Alot of my firsts were w/ her... she gave an "Oooooh"

She then wrote "(Bad Thought, Bad Thought) (Get out!)"

She said she was thinking of a first that she would love to be w/ me.. I knew exactly what she was thinking...

It was her first kiss.

Then I told her how she was the first person (Non-Fam) that I had held hands w/. She asked if I liked that.. I told her "Duh! Did I pull away at all?"

Then she Sent a :'( face.. and said "Sadly.. you wernt my first" To hold hands.

Then she said that I dont want her.. that shes a bad girl, and that shes nothing but trouble..

My reply was.. In that case I love trouble.. ;)

Another big Awe from her.

She then said that the perfect song for both of us right now is "Fallin" by Alica Keys.

She admited last night that she has been fallin in and out of love w/ me this whole time.

And to think.. when that song first came out.. I applied it to Amy.. :(

Man.. looks like I've gotten much deeper than I thought..

At this rate.. it looks like Theres no way im gonna make my goal of starting to date at 25.. I wouldnt be surprised at this rate.. if we are dating in 2 years..




March 10, 2003 [23:00] XyberDAWG1984: Seriously.. I like it when you give me advice
March 10, 2003 [23:00] Hollenbach, Jayna: hmmm... that's a first
March 10, 2003 [23:00] Hollenbach, Jayna: from anyone
March 10, 2003 [23:00] XyberDAWG1984: well its absoultly true
March 10, 2003 [23:01] Hollenbach, Jayna: awesome
March 10, 2003 [23:01] XyberDAWG1984: theres a first for everything you know ;) haha :P
March 10, 2003 [23:01] Hollenbach, Jayna: of course
March 10, 2003 [23:01] XyberDAWG1984: and alot of my firsts.. are w/ you :P
March 10, 2003 [23:01] Hollenbach, Jayna: hmmm
March 10, 2003 [23:02] Hollenbach, Jayna: (bad thought bad thought) (get out)
March 10, 2003 [23:02] XyberDAWG1984: what?
March 10, 2003 [23:02] XyberDAWG1984: oh no...
March 10, 2003 [23:02] Hollenbach, Jayna: not that bad tho
March 10, 2003 [23:02] XyberDAWG1984: I wasnt thinking that bad
March 10, 2003 [23:02] XyberDAWG1984: so.. whats the "bad thought?"
March 10, 2003 [23:02] Hollenbach, Jayna: think about it
March 10, 2003 [23:02] XyberDAWG1984: or would you rather not say.. and leave it to my imagination
March 10, 2003 [23:02] XyberDAWG1984: lol
March 10, 2003 [23:02] Hollenbach, Jayna: guess
March 10, 2003 [23:03] XyberDAWG1984: im afraid to guess.. tho I have a few ideas
March 10, 2003 [23:03] Hollenbach, Jayna: what are they?
March 10, 2003 [23:03] XyberDAWG1984: honestly id rather not say
March 10, 2003 [23:03] Hollenbach, Jayna: ummm ok
March 10, 2003 [23:03] Hollenbach, Jayna: well say it anyway, lol
March 10, 2003 [23:04] XyberDAWG1984: my first Girlfriend?
March 10, 2003 [23:04] XyberDAWG1984: haha
March 10, 2003 [23:04] Hollenbach, Jayna: oooh well
March 10, 2003 [23:04] XyberDAWG1984: I honestly dont have a clue
March 10, 2003 [23:04] Hollenbach, Jayna: kiss ok kiss
March 10, 2003 [23:04] XyberDAWG1984: I was afraid to say that one
March 10, 2003 [23:04] XyberDAWG1984: but that was the first one I thought of
March 10, 2003 [23:05] Hollenbach, Jayna: lol we think too alike
March 10, 2003 [23:05] XyberDAWG1984: i know..
March 10, 2003 [23:05] Hollenbach, Jayna: but lets not think about that... bad thought bad thought... get out get out
March 10, 2003 [23:05] XyberDAWG1984: I know...
March 10, 2003 [23:05] XyberDAWG1984: but you were the first person Ive ever held hands w/...
March 10, 2003 [23:05] XyberDAWG1984: sides fam
March 10, 2003 [23:05] Hollenbach, Jayna: oooooo
March 10, 2003 [23:06] Hollenbach, Jayna: didja like it? ;-) lol
March 10, 2003 [23:06] XyberDAWG1984: I already told you that..
March 10, 2003 [23:06] XyberDAWG1984: it made our 2nd very special
March 10, 2003 [23:06] Hollenbach, Jayna: oh i guess you did
March 10, 2003 [23:06] Hollenbach, Jayna: hehe
March 10, 2003 [23:07] XyberDAWG1984: and anyways.. if I didnt like it.. I woulda pulled away.. but did I?
March 10, 2003 [23:07] Hollenbach, Jayna: noooo
March 10, 2003 [23:07] Hollenbach, Jayna: i'm sorry to say that you weren't my first for that :-[
March 10, 2003 [23:07] XyberDAWG1984: I know
March 10, 2003 [23:07] XyberDAWG1984: you told me bout darryl..
March 10, 2003 [23:07] Hollenbach, Jayna: i'm a bad girl :-[
March 10, 2003 [23:07] Hollenbach, Jayna: you don't want me
March 10, 2003 [23:08] XyberDAWG1984: not true
March 10, 2003 [23:08] XyberDAWG1984: not true at all
March 10, 2003 [23:08] Hollenbach, Jayna: i'm just trouble
March 10, 2003 [23:08] XyberDAWG1984: then I love trouble
March 10, 2003 [23:08] XyberDAWG1984: :)
March 10, 2003 [23:08] Hollenbach, Jayna: awe



I did have a dream last night about our first kiss.. It was a cute.. sweet kiss.. and It was full of meaning.. it was soo real.. and yet it was only a dream.

No comments: