Monday, March 17, 2003

Darn it..

Its not Jayna whos sucking me in.. yeah.. sure she may do it a bit..

but.. My prob is that Im just too darn sweet.. Just realized it today.. when a 2nd girl told me..

Crap.. I am the cause of my probs.. I cause Jayna to like me.. I cause the other girl to like me.. Im not complaining on either..

but.. I am just so confused.. Both of them mean so much to me.. and both of them have no idea what they do to me.. sure. they may have a slight Idea.. but niether of them have seen me when im going crazy...

The other one. I just cant let my self get too worked up over tho.. she lives too far away. But I hate the fact that she has to be lonely all the time..

well thats enought for tonight..

No comments: