Monday, March 17, 2003

Feeling much better...

I went on my first Job interview at Wal-Mart. (My first Interview period) they called while I was out doing my paper route, I have an appointment for a 2nd interview tomarrow at 1PM.. So if all goes well, I may have a job fairly soon in the Electronics Dept of Wal-Mart. My regular Schedule would be Wed, Fri, and Sunday evenings, so I will nolonger be able to be online during those times.. if I get the job.

Sorry , I wont be able to chat w/ ya those days.. Dont worry.. there are other days :)

Hope things work out for all of you...

Talk to you later.

Oh... and my rage is finally starting to subside.. I no longer look like a Yellow haired, Blue Eyed, Super Monkey :P

I did finally get some sleep.. I started dreaming.. which caused me to relax.. Bible didnt help me fall asleep at all.. so after I read a bit.. I turned on the radio.. and fell asleep fast...

No comments: