Last night was Jayna's Closing Night of the play her school was putting on.
Your A Good Man Charlie Brown
The play was cute, and funny, but also.. rather depressing, I AM CHARLIE BROWN... I am a pathetic loser.. Nearly every scene w/ charlie brown sounded just like me
Didnt get to talk to Jayna much more than 5 min that night.. she was very busy w/ the play, and other stuff.. but I gave her a single rose (Everyone else gave her 3, 6, or 12 roses) My rose was a Yellow Rose, but it had Red Accents along the edges, It was such a beautiful flower, I saw it amongst all the red, and Yellow roses, and it just stuck out as unique, and Beautiful, and at the same time Lonely.. It reminded me so much of Jayna it was unreal.
I gave it to her after the play, Right away she said what a Beautiful Rose It was. I then gave her my Playbill, and she signed it, Just her name, then she added a decent size heart above her name. (When my grandma saw that in my Playbill when I got home, First thing she asked is.. "Are you getting right back where you were?")
I went to sleep as soon as I got home, I was so tired.
Today, I talked to her online for a lil bit. And she said how she LOVED my rose, then she made a small remark about "Roberts were pretty too" but it was an obvious second thought.. like she didnt want anyone to know she liked mine soo much. She then told me that all the flowers she got are alive and well, except one dozen red rozes that Paul got her. which were all dead... I immediately said that its just like her relationships w/ everyone. Everyone gets along just fine w/ her.. but Paul and her friendship has been totally strained.. Today at the RollarSkating party, Jayna was perfectly fine when I got there.. but less than an hour into it.. She went completely silent.. (EVEN TO ME) I knew something was wrong.. He face lacked feeling.. and thats not something you see offten on her. Paul did it again.. He totaly pissed her off.
Well I won 2 races, and got 2 prizes, first one was a Tigger McDonalds toy.. I gave that to a friend of mine who absolutly LOVES tigger. The second prize I got was a Plush Baseball. Jayna was sitting over on the side, and she still looked ticked off.. so I tossed her the baseball, and she just smiled at me..
Tho between her, Amy, Jen, and me wrestling,and playing w/ the Baseball, I think it helped to get her mind off of things.. so it worked a lil.
but til the end of the night she just seemed in a rotten mood.
It was killing me to know she was mad.. And I think she knew it.. Well.. not too bad of a weekend.. it coulda been ALOT worse!
Oh yeah.. I have an interview for Wal-Mart's Electronics Section Monday at 1:00PM so I may have a possible Job soon.. :)
later
No comments:
Post a Comment