Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Made a mistake

My mistake, was sending her an e-mail to tell her I wouldnt be online.

She called me soon after and first thing she said was "What have I done?". I could tell she was upset, I just told her that she didnt do anything, that it was just that I had to get over her, so I could be her friend w/o wanting to be more.

She didnt wanna get off the phone, but I convinced her that I was doing was better for both of us.

she then sent me a card via Yahoo, it was a picture of a little girl hiding her face, cause she is crying. The message said:


I am really sorry!

What have I done to my dearest friend?! I can't stand the hurt you must feel and it's all my fault. :`(
PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE FORGIVE ME! You don't deserve to feel this way... I know what it feels like. But I need to know that you're still my friend. Please know that I will always be here for you and will never leave you for anything. We have so many things in common and that bond can never be broken. To my friend, forgive me! Still Love,


- Jayna



After reading that card I sent her a reassurance letter that she did nothing to cause this. That the reason I have to do this is so that we can be friends again.

I never recieved a reply to that. But I talked to Jen the next day (monday) She said that Jayna was primarily upset cause she was afraid of losing me, and that my family would be mad at her. (same thing I was worried about, I was afraid of losing her, and that her family would be mad at me)

This morning I got an e-mail from her (she sent it last night) the subject was "Where are you when I need you most?" on of her "friends" (Paul) wrote her an e-mail and told her that he had a heart to heart talk w/ the guy she likes (Josh). Josh said that he would never be interested in Jayna as anything more than a friend. Paul tells Jayna this in an e-mail.. as well as "the only thing that would make you attractive is a well placed paperbag".

So right now.. I seriously want to teach that boy some manors.. but Neither Jen, nor Jayna would let me.. Mainly cause I dont think they wanna see me go to jail, or get disfellowshiped. The one thing I cant handle is ppl making my friends and family upset.. that is the only thing someone could do to get me upset. And when I say upset.. I mean angry like the Hulk.. Im just glad that I'm not the hulk.. cause if so.. id be ever so much more dangerous then the comicbook hulk. Cause my anger runs very deep.

I wouldnt be a big green guy, id be a big red guy, take the Juggernats power, the hulks anger, and the Human torches Flame ability.. and you get my comic book representation.

No comments: