Thursday, October 09, 2003

Wow!!!

I just read poxyloxAlison's latest chapters to her story, chapter's 4 & 5. They are VERY well written. As the story has been so far. I guess especialy since the story seems to have meaning to me. (And I know it has meaning for poxyloxAlison

If only I could write like she does. I have the imagination, I have many tales in my head (as my dreams are proof), but I can never get them from my mind to paper (or computer)

I also think this song was prolly the best song to listen to while reading these 2 chapters, ESP chapter 5! I can just imagine this is prolly gonna be prentice's thoughts when Onyx dies, even tho at the time, they wont be a couple, or much more than just people who just met. But there is a definate bond that is developing in the story. Much like the bond that developed between me and alison, and it seems to be developing about as fast as ours has.

No comments: