Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Its hot in here...

Ok this house is very hot today. I am sweating like a pig right now.

Today was an ok day. Grandma woke me up at 10:30 to tell me we were gonna meet mom for lunch around noon.
I get up take my shower, we left the house at 11:30, Grandma had to run some errands, then we met mom and sis for lunch at Pizza Hut. we had the All you can eat Buffet. at 12:30 sis left, to go to school, me, mom and grandma were still eating a bit. then we left and dropped off mom @ work. Then me and grandma went home.

I checked the computer, no e-mails, not much of anything at that time.

Then I went to my room to watch Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

When it was over I checked my e-mail there was an e-mail from Alison the emode test that was in my last post. There was also an e-mail from daydeal.com saying they received my order, and shipped it yesterday. My Full Housing and Antenna for my Phone. Yippie i should be able to modify my phone from 4-10 days from yesterday. 3-9 days to go. :)

Ill post pics of the newly modified phone when available :)

Me, mom and sis should be off to the stadium to have wings in a lil bit. Ill be back later. SHOULD BE online, unless mom / sis / grandma get to the computer before me. in which case Ill be possibly cleaning up my room, and removing my old computer. to prepare for the new one I might get this weekend. (My uncle said hes gonna bring his old Mac down w/ him this weekend and let me play w/ it. This way I will be able to learn Mac, been wanting to for a loooong time. If I do get it, I might buy a Wireless Network system w/in the next few weeks. That way I can set up that computer to the net :) )

No comments: