I learned today that not only do I have this thing for Fire, It seems I have a slight curiosity with Electricity too. I accidently shocked myself earlier today when I was installing the Belkin 5 Port USB PCI card. And when I did, I found the tingling sensation enjoyable. (I shocked myself by holding an active USB cable comming out of my Cable Modem, with one hand, and touching a screw on the back of the computer on accident) I really found this enjoyable, I sat for about 20 min doing nothing more than Holding my thumb (Left hand) on the active USB end, and putting the pointer finger (Right hand) on and off the screw on the back, I kept getting jolts, and when I held my finger there, ti would start to jump on its own. Kinda funny. tho this was about 5 hours ago, that finger is still kinda Twitching.
Im not sure why I have such a facination towards these potentially dangerous items.
Fire
Ancient Weaponry
and Electricity.
No comments:
Post a Comment