Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Panic Attack?

Ok, I think I know what one of thes feels like now! I was so woried about Alison tonight, that I could barely breath, I couldnt sit still, and my heart was beating 30 beats a second! (Exageration I know but it gets the point across) I saw her get up and walk outside, I knew something was wrong, and I wanted to get up go outside and talk to her. But.... I was forcing myself to stay seated. I was torn, torn between the one person I love more than anything else on this earth, and staying seated... To some of you it might not make sence why I stayed seated. But I felt I had to. I would have soooo loved to walk out and give Alison a great big hug, and just let her cry in my arms, and I would sit there and listen and reassure her that it would all be ok. When she gets depressed I get depressed, when she has a panic attack, it causes me to have one. Whatever she ends up feeling I seem to feel as well. This is what I love being an Empath (One who sences (and thus feels) other people's emotions) in love! I love Alison Danielle Sheriff more than anything on this earth. There is only one thing I put before her, and that is God and his laws.

I am so happy to have her, noone will ever know. Even tho she brings me much sadness and depression, she also brings that much more Happiness, and serenity :) (I dont even want to think about how much of these things I bring her!)

I was so worried that as soon as everyone in the house was asleep, I called her Cell, yes it was midnight. but I had to talk to her. I had to tell her that I love her, and I miss her, and that I was worried to death about her, and soooo wanted to give her a GREAT BIG hug!

So for about a half an hour we chatted (well call dropped once in the middle and it also got dropped at the end, as we were saying our goodnights.) I feel a bit better, and less worried, now that she knew that I wanted to come out there.

No comments: