It doesnt matter what people say, Life really isnt easy, No matter how you try to live happy, someone just seems to get jealous and they start "tearing at flesh like dogs". I love Alison more than anyone can possibly comprehend. Yet someone starts a rumor that me and Alison are getting VERY intimate on the benches. And it is spreading through the entire store. I am doing whatever I can to keep this one closed. (I might be going to talk to Ben about it. Cause its REALLY getting on my nerves) I know who is spreading the rumor in the first place. But the thing that REALLY bugs me is that this associate told me that I am a very good looking guy, and I do much better. I just looked at him. And I was ready to punch him out right there! I couldnt believe anyone would say that! It was all I could do to keep civil during that. I was told at work lastnight, that the associate that approched me about it, said that he knew I really was because I turned bright red. But what he didnt know is that it wasnt red as in Blushing, it was red because I was so damn angry at the associate for making the comment. Telling me about what was going around was one thing. but it was the additional unneeded comment that made me Livid! If anyone wanted to see me pissed it was then. As I was walking back to my department, I was ready to just scream, cry, and curl up into the bottom of the Electronics Register. I had no desire to work. All working spirt was destroyed that quickly. The whole day I was on cloud nine. Because of the day prior. Every since the Kiss I gave Alison I was walking with my head in the clouds. I was so happy. I felt like a major chip was lifted off my shoulder, and I was just floating. I always wanted to kiss her, on numerous occations. But I could never muster up the courage, and always ended up argueing against it in my head. and that side Always won. Well friday I seriously let it all go. And I went with my true feeling. I loved the whole experience.
Then later yesterday Elton told me how he seriously thinks that I have problems that I am downplaying the situation. The fact that its going around that I am "pimpin it" outside in the parking lot, as he put it. He feels I should be taking advantage of it and say "Maybe or maybe not, you will never know" But I just cant. If I said that It would not be true to myself or Alison. Cause as much as Elton thinks it is better for me. Its actually just the opposite. I value my Morals, I value my integrity. I also highly value Alison's feelings. How could I play like we are doing that, when the fact is we are not. Thats not fair to her. Sure she would love it if it were real. But thats what gets her, is that its going around that we are, when we arent. She wouldnt mind if it were true. But its SO completely untrue.
Another associate (a good friend to me and Alison) reccomended from now on sitting out in the open, instead of hiding back in the corner, where the benches are hidden from the door, and people only see us walk over the the hidden bench. So they assume we are doing something else. This associate feels we should sit out in broad daylight. So they couldnt say anything. I see exactly where he is coming from.
I LOVE MY WOMAN!!! yes I say this again. I just hate that I put her through all this crap, all because of Wal-Mart empolyees. If I talk to Ben, and he doesnt say anything about the whole situation. Then I AM going to start looking for another job. Because I am seriously getting sick of whats going on around this hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment