A recap of today. I woke up remembering my dream. I was a werewolf, a young brown werewolf, I was going into a hallway, when I saw
Alison . She looked at me and didnt seem afraid at all, almost as if she could see who I really was. I couldnt controll myself. I ended up biting her, as I bit her in the wrist, another werewolf approached, an older looking grey werewolf. He looked like he could tear me limb from limb. I saw the look in his eye, it looked as if he wanted to be the one to kill
Alison . That look caused a spark to ignite in my mind and heart. and then my vision in the dream seemed to move out of my body, and into the grey werewolf's body. I Saw the look in my eye, those eyes I will never forget, they seemed to burn like the very deepest regions of my heart were being torn inside out. Next thing I knew the vision moved back to my own body, the brown werewolf, and I saw the Grey wolf lying on the ground. Not sure how but I seemed to have killed him. Who or what was that thing supposed to represent? And how would the younger weaker werewolf kill the older, stronger, more experienced Killer, the Grey werewolf. a very weird dream indeed. It seems playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon before I went to bed is prolly the main reason for the game, since I was killing many Werewolfs in the game just prior to falling asleep.
Well the day progressed, went to the meeting at the hall, and heard one of the best Public Talks I had heard in a long time. "Is Jehovah Really Your Stronghold?" (Stress on every word of that title) The speaker did really well. and a few of the points hit home REALLY hard. *Cough* Flirting *Cough*
The Watchtower study was also excellent. tho it would have been better should have I grabbed the correct Magazine! I grabbed the one for next week.
4:15 I went to the Skating Party. around 4:30 Jayna fell and cracked open her jaw. She left about 4:50 to go to the E.R. where she got 9 Stitches. I had no idea how she was doing, or if she needed Stitches or not till 6:10 when Rich (Jayna's Boyfriend) called via Jayna's cell. He told me Jayna wanted me to get the group over to the Pizza Hut on rt 61. Well I did that. about 10 min later they showed up at Pizza Hut, Jayna just kept her head down, hiding the bandages on her chin. It really didnt look that bad. Poor girl. During Softball last year she got a Softball right to the lip (this is when I just barely knew her)
When I got home, I got a voicemail from
Alison so I call her. She had quite the Emotional day, if you wanna know just how it was, just read her latest entries in her journal. I think just the fact that I called her helped cheer her up a bit. I think she just needed someone to talk to about her day for a bit. And who better to talk to her than her man right? Right :)
Well with that I think im going to bed. have to be up EARLY tomorrow for work. Work @ 10, so I gotta be up by 8ish to keep my schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment