Well this morning I am awoken by grandma, she asked me where I put her keys. (I borrowed her keys cause mom had mine cause I left them in the car) I told her I thought I put them downstairs on the table. But I have no idea right now. its somewhere in this house. I HOPE! I am totally losing my mind. I think I have been going off into my own world A LOT more frequently lately. I just miss
Friday, October 10, 2003
Am I losing it?
I am losing my mind lately. Yesterday, I drove the Malibu to Wal-Mart to get my check. I had no problems. I went home, and came inside. Well later my mom has to go for a hair appointment. She leaves, and lo and behold, I get a call from her. Grandma yells up and tells me to pick up the phone, so I do. And mom told me in a slightly irritated tone that she went out to an unlocked car, and when she went to put her key in the ignition, she hit a pair of keys, my keys! I left the keys in the ignition, and didnt lock the door. The car could have been stolen so easily.
Well this morning I am awoken by grandma, she asked me where I put her keys. (I borrowed her keys cause mom had mine cause I left them in the car) I told her I thought I put them downstairs on the table. But I have no idea right now. its somewhere in this house. I HOPE! I am totally losing my mind. I think I have been going off into my own world A LOT more frequently lately. I just miss
Alison so much, that I think about her always, 95% of my dreams involve me and her. I dont remember much about the dreams, but I do remember seeing Alison and me holding hands in most of my dreams, only thing I do remember.
Well this morning I am awoken by grandma, she asked me where I put her keys. (I borrowed her keys cause mom had mine cause I left them in the car) I told her I thought I put them downstairs on the table. But I have no idea right now. its somewhere in this house. I HOPE! I am totally losing my mind. I think I have been going off into my own world A LOT more frequently lately. I just miss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment