Saturday, October 25, 2003

This weeks movies













Right now I am watching the new Hulk movie on DVD, not too bad sofar, but the whole computer generated Hulk is kinda going too far lol. I think it would have been cooler if they would have done a hand-drawn cartoon Hulk for Bruce Banner to transform into! haha. (Oh and it totally doesnt follow the comicbook storyline. Sofar the closest new Marvel Movie to the comicbook storyline is....

Daredevil... and it is totally blown out of proportion too lol.

I still have over 40 min left to it. just wanted to check online to see if anything was new. Ok Im gonna go back to the movie now.

-- Update: Just finished it. Contrary to popular opinion, the movie wasnt all that bad. It def wasnt a GREAT movie, but I will definately buy it when my sis gets the previously viewed copy in at work. (then I will have almost every Marvel Movie)

No comments: