Friday, October 24, 2003

Received Metal Dreams Vol. 1 Today... hehe :)













Only one more CD to go on this set of cds I bought. Prolly will have it when I come home tomorrow.

I am already listening to it, It is the German Release of the CD. Came in a Protective Cardboard Sleve over the Jewl Case. The Warnings on the cd itself is all in German. Beautiful CD. I can see why they continued to make 5 of these CDs. Once I get the 2nd one, I will have one more left to get to complete the colection. And as far as I can see the only place online that caries it is the label's website http://nuclearblast.de and they require you to spend at least 15 Euros on their site before you can buy a cd. (that kinda sucks)... since Metal Dreams 4 is only 7 Euros.

No comments: