Saturday, October 11, 2003

I received my first kiss a while ago.... but....

I actually kissed Alison on the lips yesterday. It was a great feeling. It was very hard for me. But the mood was perfect. The atmosphere couldnt have been better. And I just REALLY wanted to show her how much I love and care for her. There have been a few times in the past while sitting on that bench with her that I wanted to kiss her on the lips. But I could never bring myself to do such. Last night was perfect tho. I missed her so much, after a week and a half (Roughly) of not seeing her, with the exception of meetings. Then being a night with a VERY Beautiful Full moon. I just couldnt resist. I had to kiss her.

I love my sweetie so much, and I realize it more and more each and every day, just to what degree I really do care about her.

I LOVE MY WOMAN!

No comments: