Ferris Bueller's Day Off | I found this DVD in my sister's room, I had heard of it, and seen bits an peices but never watched it all the way through. I finally did today. Pretty good movie. I have to say its a really good movie, I just wish they didnt leave the ending so open. I wanted to know what happend to Cameron, and what happend to Ferris & Sloane? It almost seemed like Sloane and Cameron actually liked each other, but thats just what I got out of it. And why after all that, did Jeanie decide to help Ferris get out? Like she would really do that, she should have enoyed letting Ferris get caught, i can see not by the principal, but the parrents! come on! it would have been funny if there was an alternate ending to it, where Ferris did get caught :) I would have laughed histerically! lol |
Thursday, October 30, 2003
Current Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment