Yup, I looked at the chapters. 14 brand new scenes :) I am so happy :) Lots of extended scenes too. Alot more story behind it now. Much better char deveopment. I cant wait to have LOTR:FotR and LOTR:RotK Extended Editions so I can watch an all day marathon of them... oh my that would be a fun day. :) I wonder if even I could sit still for that long. (tho anymore I can barely sit through one movie without making a trip to my LJ to post lol)
I am at Chapter 18 of 68. I think I have a while yet to go. Been watching it for about an hour already. Im at the Gates of Mordor, with Sam, Frodo, and Gollum, just before Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, and Gandalf the White enter Theodin's Court. Already seen 4 new scenes, and 7 Extended Scenes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment