I worked today 3-11. I saw my dearest @ 9, when Erin brought her over for my break.
I love that woman so much, its hard to beleive its even possible, that she loves me back! She showed me the teddy bear she bought yesterday, as we had one still in the toys. (It was so adorable). And when I went to cover her mouth cause she was laughing so hard at the Spongebob toy, she bit my finger. I couldnt beleive that one. So we went out side, and Alison and I did our usual cuddling, and hugging. Then somehow her hand eded up near my mouth, and I got her back lol :)
The night ended when after work, they were still around, and all 3 of us walked out together. And me and Alison parted with a Kiss (and a butt-kicking from Alison)
No comments:
Post a Comment