Blah

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Hmmm... Had to take this test :)



See what Teddy Bear you are.
Posted by XyberDAWG at 11:28 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2006 (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2004 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2003 (360)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ▼  November (34)
      • OK, 2nd one of these quizes that say I win by "Due...
      • My latest DVD listing
      • I scored a 70% on the "Are you in Love?" Quizie! W...
      • As promised...
      • DVD's bought in the last 2 days
      • You tell me, am I bored?
      • No matter how much, my answers change over time....
      • Oh Man, im such a fool!
      • Watching LOTR:TT Extended Edition
      • I LOATHE Domino Effects!!!
      • Been up since 5:30
      • I had a great day today... well almost
      • My name, letter by letter analysis
      • You are an old soul writer--neither a pantser (who...
      • I did it in 5 seconds.I deserved an A++!!Take the ...
      • You are Form 1, Goddess: The Creator."And The Godd...
      • Bought 2 PS2 games, and a DVD today... Im glad I s...
      • Picked up 3 new DVDs today, yeah they were all in ...
      • A Great Day
      • Comcast On Demand?
      • I was thinking of the idea Alison said she would w...
      • Hmmm... Had to take this test :)
      • This sucks...
      • A little something, to occupy my time.
      • New Avatar
      • Missed the meeting...
      • The Middle Ages Trilogy arrived today!!!
      • Cant sleep...
      • This Journal is Rated....
      • OOOH...
      • Not 2 bad of a movie....
      • An Odd, Cute, and yet completely crude comedy.
      • Just Finished a very CUTE movie!
      • I'm trying to get all my Livejournal friends' loca...
    • ►  October (42)
    • ►  September (70)
    • ►  August (78)
    • ►  July (36)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2002 (53)
    • ►  December (50)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ►  2001 (12)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

XyberDAWG
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.