I think I am going to put in Deadleaves...Or the first CD
Alison created for me. I think its still one of my favorite cds. Hopefully it will sooth me, and I can finally get some sleep, I got 2 hours earlier came home from the meeting early 8:30PM, went straight to bed, and woke up around 10:30, so I got a 2 hour nap.
Thus I can actually stay up for an hour and a half more so it would be like I went to bed at my normal time. but, I am going to try and get some sleep, who knows maybe it will let me get up earlier tomororrow!
I called
Alison at 11:50PM or so, just cause I was going through withdrawl, I miss her so much every second I am without her, Heck I miss her when I am with her, cause I know I will have to leave eventually. I was looking up some info on Ruby Jewelry today, I need to find out a bit more on Alison's ring size etc, I found several peices I liked, and that I thought she would like.
But 1) I am out of cash, and 2) I dont know what size she wears.
No comments:
Post a Comment