I am listening to the cd I had never gotten to hear before. Knights of the Cross, I was thinking it was about the Spanish Inqusition, but its about the Crusades, prolly the bloddiest war of all time. The songs show just how violent, and wrong those wars were.
I love Music that tells a story, whether its good, bad or ugly. Tunes of war is a very violent cd, but its well done, and tells a story VERY well. It does play on emotions, and you may feel like you are listening to "war drums" at times. The music has a very violent feel.
The 2nd cd, Knights of the Cross, is very dark, and very evil feeling. Not "demonic" but you can feel the pain of the innocent people who were killed in the crusades, Such a bloody war.
The 3rd is by far my favorite album!
This is the cd that got innterested in Grave Digger in the first place. I am a major Myths, legends, and history buff. I love reading about such things. And I try to know about all I can with such things. I dont like modern history (history that took place within the last 200 years), I like ancient, and post-modern history. Before tanks, panes, submarines, and guns.
No comments:
Post a Comment