Monday, November 17, 2003

I had a great day today... well almost

The day over all sucked, but I considor it a great day cause I saw Alison today, when I wasnt expecting too. Made my day thats for sure. The rest of the day was long, and blah. But I talked to Mellisa a bit before I left work, and she asked how "the woman" was. So it struck up a conversation. Sometime during the conversation I said "I dont know what I'd ever do without her" and she said "AWE! Can you teach my husband how to say such things?". Its not really something you can teach, I only speak the truth. I speak what I feel, and speak purly with my emotions in mind. My heart tends to do the speaking, not my mind.

Awe.... I MISS YOU SO MUCH ALISON! I LOVE YOU DEARLY!!

I just wanna scream, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her so bad. I really need to work on my mom, and gradually get her to calm down about us. Shes alot better now than she used to be. At least shes not putting as much pressure on me. Shes still not letting me go see her, but she at least isnt all jumpy, and is much calmer when I talk to her about Alison. More like shes starting to accept the fact that we are going out. And theres nothing she can say or do to prevent me from caring about her. So shes learning to accept it. So prolly in a month or two she should be fully accepting.

Welp I gotta go to sleep, as I have to be at work in less than 8 hours. Looks like tonight is gonna be a 4 or 5 hour night of sleep. *Sarcastic* Yippie.

No comments: