I had to leave the meeting not long after it was over, I wanted to stay and talk to Alison. But some things she said, (which should have made her cry, and not me), were causing me to start to cry, I had to get out of there before anyone saw me cry. On the way home I was listening to the cranberries at full blast, and the song "I'm Still Remembering" came on. Talk about a sad song while I was already in a somewhat depressed state. This song just changed me from depressed to... Enraged at myself for leaving, I wanted to turn around but at that point it was too late. The lyrics that got me were "I need your affection all the way", I couldn't stop thinking of how Alison feels about me, and how I just left, and how shes having a very hard time lately keeping together / holding everything back.
Well, I think i'm gonna go to bed now, or maybe I shall play som Final Fantasy X, just to get my mind off of this, to try and get me back into a decent mood.
Cranberries I'm Still Remembering lyrics |
I'm still remembering the day I gave my life away.
I'm still remembering the time you said you'd be mine.
Yesterday was cold and bare, because you were not there.
Yesterday was cold, my story has been told.
I need your affection all the wa - ay.
The world has changed or I've changed in a wa - ay.
I try to remain, I'm trying not to go insa - ane.
I need your affection all the way, the way.
Get away {X6}
I'm still remembering my life before I became your wife.
I'm still remembering the pain and the mind games.
Reverse psychology never tainted me.
I didn't sell my soul.
I didn't sell my soul.
I need your affection all the wa - ay.
The world has changed or I've changed in a wa - ay.
I try to remain, I'm trying not to go insa - ane.
I need your affection all the way, the way.
They say the cream will always rise to the top.
They say that good people are always first to drop.
What of Kurt Cobain, will his presence still remain?
Remember JFK, ever saintly in a way.
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Where are you now, I said,
Where are you no - ow?
I need your affection all the way. {X4}
All the way. {X10}
|
No comments:
Post a Comment