Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Bought 2 PS2 games, and a DVD today... Im glad I set up the direct deposit. I wont have to worry about carrying around cash, this sucks, when I have cash, I feel I can spend it lol.





























(PS2) Kingdom Hearts



Yup I finally got with it, and bought the game. Well now that its a $19.99 greatest hit. Of course Im gonna get it lol. (though we dont carry it at wal-mart yet at that price lol, so I paid about 2 dollars more for it)





(PS2) Final Fantasy X



Ok, until Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XII, and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles come out, I am finally caught up with the Final Fantasy Series (with the exception of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)





(DVD) Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines: Widescreen



Had to, it was $15 at wal-mart, I couldnt resist. It was either pay $15 now and know I get widescreen, or pay $10 in about 3 weeks, and get whichever is available from West Coast.

No comments: