Monday, November 24, 2003

DVD's bought in the last 2 days





























































Cannonball Run



This a pretty cool movie, I used to watch this whenever it was on TV. It is so funny, I usually catch the second one tho.





Citizen Kane



Elton from work talked me into getting this movie, He talks so highly about this movie, and says how its such a masterpiece. So I decided id get it and check it out, hey whats the worse that could happen, I own one of the greatest movies of all time, even tho I dont like it :P





The Corruptor



I picked this one up for one reason, Chow Yun Fat (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon) I love Martial Arts movies. So I had to get it.





CutThroat Island


OK, its a Pirate movie, need I say more about why I bought it? :)





Gremlins


Ok, Gremlins, @ 5.88, Need I say more? I love this movie!





Hong Kong 1941


Again Chow Yun-Fat in a Martial Arts movie. Had to get it.





The Real McCoy


I used to watch this on VHS all the time, my tape is starting to show some wear, so I decided to upgrade to DVD (only 5.88)





Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Extended Version)


I love this movie, who cares if Robin hood didnt have an English Accent. I loved the way it was pulled off.





Titan A.E.


THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ANIMATED MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN! The animation was simply supurb! Who cares if the end was kinda ODD, Planet BOB lol

No comments: