I love Alison dearly, I am going to be gone most of the day. But I cant even write an e-mail to her, cause she told me "The only e-mail I want from you tomorrow is the chapters" from her story. I want to write her an e-mail, but I guess she figures if I dont write her an e-mail, she wont cry too much, and miss me as much, this just plane sucks!
Man, I've missed her since we let go of each others hands last night, when she met me for my lunch break. We did what is shown in many movies, holding hands, then as I had to start walking into the backroom, we are still holding hands, but our hands are slowly slipping away from each other. the second our last finger lost the other's finger, it was sudden depression in my heart. (I am sure in hers a well). I have never felt that down in such an instant as I did there.
No comments:
Post a Comment