Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Well I just found out that Jen has known I liked Jayna since the begining today. She told me about it. I also found out today that a guy asked Amy's dad if he could date Amy. But Ron said no. Im hoping Amy isnt too hurt by it. Ill find out Saturday when I spend all day w/ Amy, Robert, and Jen. Going out in service, then car shoping, then were ending the day with a Hockey game.

One thing I really love about chatting w/ Jayna is that she is a good roleplayer. Shes telling me about in a chat w/ some of her friends from school, that 2 of her friends just said that her and another guy were married, and so they have been roleplaying this for a while. In the Roleplay she just found out today that her Hubby was cheating on her, so Shes devorcing him, and taking the Kids, and the ring.

I started to roleplay along w/ her that if she ever needs any help w/ the kids to call me.. I love kids, and Im good at keeping them entertained. And I can relate to the kids, (just like Jayna can) about having a rotten father. Thus I could help the kids alot. :)

No comments: