Saturday, February 22, 2003

Service...?!?!?!?

Went out inservice this morning, went out w/ Amy (19), Jen Z. (20), and Jen M (22). We were on our way to the first call when Amy's car started making aloud noise, like it was dragging something. The exhaust pipe broke, and was dragging. that was at like 9:30 or so, Me and Jen Z. had our cells, so I let Jen M barrow my cell and call her dad, so he could come and help us w/ the car, he drove us to Amy's house where we picked up tools so he could work on it. Then we went back to the car, he worked on the car, got it fixed via Coat Hanger.

Then he took us back to Amy's house around 11:30, and Amy drove us to pick up Jen M's Car, we went back to Amy's to drop off her car (Since it was only a quick fix) and we all went in Jen M's car. Then we decided to go have lunch, since Jen M. was starving. We went about 15 min away down the back roads to get to Cracker Barrel. I can officially say, I prefer IHOP's Biscuits and Gravy to Cracker Barrel.

We were done eating around 12:45 or so.. Interesting morning.. Started out as service, but ended up being another occation w/ the Girls that I'll never forget about.

No comments: