Sunday, February 16, 2003

Mystery Man Revealed.....

Today Jayna told me who the guy was she likes.. It was who I thought all along.. Odd how I had a feeling, almost as if I could sence it.. Its Josh if you look at my NYC pics you will see who Josh is.

She said today that the reason why she likes him is cause he took time to invite her places, and meet alot of the ppl she now is good friends w/

Im one of the few that she cares about that hes not responsible for introducing to her.

I've known that he was my major competition since I first liked Jayna. But now I know hes the ONLY competition, and he currently has the ball.. lol

Tho I dont know if he likes her or not.

Oh well.. if they do get together in the far-off future, Ill support Jaynas decision, cause they would make a cute couple. I also know that he would treat her very well.

She knows I will support her in anything she does, even if it kills me inside. Which is a good thing I guess.

ok.. well thats enough for today.. maybe..

No comments: