Yesterday, was the skating party. It started at 6:15PM or so. Jayna was still sick w/ the cold, she was skating most of the night, but she had to take a few breathers. We talked some.. but I felt like I was following her mostly. Sometimes its that way.. she has ALOT of friends, but sometimes shes just skating by herself, I come and skate w/ her then, its kinda like the song Breathing by Lifehouse "even if you dont wanna speak tonight, Thats alright, I just wanna stand outside heaven's door and listen to you breathing" we dont have to speak. I just enjoy being around her, even if were not talking (We talk enough for 10 visits everynight online :P)
After skating was over (around 6:15PM), we went and had Pizza at Pizza Hut, There were alot of ppl there. (All in our group) I knew only a few. I sat next to Kendra (I think it was her name at least), One of Roberts Cousins (I think), Sat across from Robert, and Jen, and Jayna sat next to robert (so she was diagonal from me)
Me, Jen, and Robert all went together on a Large Pizza, each of us picked one topping to make a single pizza.
Jen = Chicken
Robert = Pepperoni
Me = Sausage
It was an interesting combo.. but it was pretty good.
When the night was over Jayna and her family dropped me off, and I got the usuall good night Hug from her. (I love getting hugs from her.) This was around 8:30PM
Talked to her online when My sister finaly got done w/ her homework at 10:30PM we talked until around 11:00 when both of us had to go to sleep (her cause she was sick, and me cause I was exhausted)
No comments:
Post a Comment