Friday, February 21, 2003

"Jayna Free Diet"

No I know Im way past obsessed. and on the brink of reaching the point of no return, if I havent already hit that point already that is.

I really dont get it.. why is it that I think about her during everything. I watched the movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days" very cute movie, and the funniest thing Ive seens in a long time, cutest thing since Kate and Leopold too.. I really enjoyed everything about the movie. Very little if anything actually upset me. There was a song in it that really hit home.. "Feels Like Home" it was a great song. and it kinda reminded me of how I oddly felt right at home when I was I spent the weekend at Jayna's. Eventhough I didnt know her, some how I felt at home, like I was w/ family. Yeah, maybe she was family of my bestfriends Girlfriend who I felt pretty close too by then.. but still how was it that I felt at home w/ them.. A year ago I sat behind the family at an Assembly, and thought to myself who are these ppl, and that was when I got my first glimpse at how bad Jarred can really be. I had no idea they were related to Jen, till mid session when Jen came over and sat w/ them along w/ Robert.

Wait a min.. how do I rem this.. I barely rem things that happen yesterday.. yet somehow.. I rem that so vividly.. I didnt know Jayna, I didnt even know who she was.. She was just a girl I saw.. (BTW.. I rem she had a skirt on that needed to be just a bit longer)

Oh well.. Ill never know how my mind works.

I almost cried on the way home thinking about the fact that I wont get to talk to my hun til sunday night.. maybe Monday.. this is VERY upsetting. I know shes just a friend, and It will prolly never go beyond that. But man... I would love it if someday in the future we ended up being together. it would make everything just feel.. I dont know.. Perfect.

I need to find something else to occupy my time this weekend to keep me from thinking about her. I think Im gonna work on my website alot, so if Im not online, you know why.. its cause Im working on my site (For Once) and or watching The Tuxedo with Jackie Chan, (I get DVDs released on Tuesday, the Friday before hand, this tuesdays lineup is:

Tuck Everlasting
Road to Perdition (Sp?)
The Tuxedo (PG-13)
RoboCop: Dark Justice (R)

No comments: