Monday, February 10, 2003

Saturday Night..

On Saturday, I talked to Jayna online like normal, she told me they might be comming to pottsville to shop. So she suggested that if possible, they may stop by so we could finally watch signs together. We both have seen it before. (I had just bought the DVD on Friday.) So it worked out, she came down, our moms talked while we watched the movie in my room. We sat on my bed while watching it, w/ the lights out, with surround sound. I was enjoying myself w/ her company, (Her annoying bro was there too, but he was sitting on my Recliner at the time.) She reached down and held my hand when she got scared. First time it was for about 5 min.. but about 10 min later, she grabed my hand again.. Both time it was more of a friendly "Hold me Im scared" thing.. but she didnt let go on the 2nd one.. she held my hand till the end of the movie (about 45 min or so.. maybe longer) but Im not sure which of us started it, but we went from just her grabbing my hand to clenched hands, interlocked. It was very comforting.. but I could feel my heart beating in my chest so hard at the time. Not sure if it was the movie.. or holding hands. I could feel her heart beating in her hand as well. Our heart beats were abour 3 seconds apart from each other.. same speed, just 3 secs apart. A few times while watching the movie I noticed me and her were in exact mirrored possitions, legs streched out, one foot crossing over the other. About half way through the movie, Jayna invited her bro to join us on the bed, she scooted closer to me, we had about 4 inches between us, which our clasped hands took up that space. w/ her other hand, she held her bro closely. (They actually were showing that they loved each other as bro and sis, They normaly are beating eachother up, It was quite unusuall.. Too bad he wouldnt behave like he did during the movie more often.) Every time I think were just friends and thats all its gonna be, she gives me a hint that she wouldnt mind it going further (Such as the hand holding) but I need to keep it as a friendship till im absoultly certain, at least until shes older. So she can be sure of her feelings..

No comments: