Friday, February 14, 2003

Tears, Tears, and More Tears?

OK, Im startin to freak now.. I dont think Ive ever had it this bad.

I was talkin to my sis on the drive to see Chicago yesterday. It came up about Jayna, and then I told sis about how she has many really good guy friends that wont go beyond a friendship, but there is one that she would like to go further. Sis felt really bad for me, just like AJ did when I told him. But when she said that sucks, and how it seemed she was leading me on by saying I luv ya, and calling me hun and all.. I started to think about her, and first my heart started to ache, and I silently started to cry.. then my eyes started to water.. but what made me really crack was when the song "Everything I do.. I do It for You" by Brady came on, that hit the nail on the head.

The version of "Everything I do" by Bryan Adams is the song Jayna wants at her wedding reception. thats why tears flowed down my face. I couldnt beleive it.

Well I got it together before we reached the theater. we watched Chicago, It sucked in my opinion.. it was ok, but it sucked lol

Well i gtg now.. Need sleep, and I deliver papers in 5 hours. Night

No comments: