I dreamed about Robert and Jen's wedding last night. It was odd, I already know a few of the details of the wedding, the order of walking sofar that I know is:
Robert and Jen
Dustin and Jayna
Me and Amy (My first Love)
I still think this is gonna be beyond akward, but in my Dream Jayna asked robert and Jen if it would be alright if either I was promoted to bestman, or she was demoted cause she wanted to walk with me, they didnt want to demote her, so they promoted me to bestman. The wedding went very well, after the wedding, came the reception. Me and Jayna danced *ALL* night. We danced as if it just came natural. We slow danced most of the time holding each other tightly, yet gently. It was a perfect example of a "Kodak Moment" that picture will never leave my mind. But I last night.. I dont want to obsess over her, but I have help it.. she is such a great person. To quote a great song. "I dont wanna sleep, I dont wanna Eat, I just wanna Keep on loving..." her, and "I want to spend my lifetime loving.." her. there both great songs even if it turns out Im not "In Love" with her, I think its obvious I care for her more than any other living person alive today.. sadly.. I think I care about her more than my family.. this is really starting to scare me.. I dont want anyone to take me away from my family. but I dont want anything to take me away from her either. My mom banned me from the computer today (the family computer that hooked up to the net) because I stayed up to late talking to her this morning (12:30AM and she had school this morning). but nights are the only time I get to talk to her. I dont get to talk to her till tomarrow after 9:30PM, I am going to dinner with her. but I really miss her.. I cried my self to sleep thinking about the fact that I wouldnt get to talk to her tonight. but I ended up with an awsome nights sleep with some of the best dreams ive had in a long time. So I woke up feeling alot better since I saw her face during the night.
Sheesh.. look at me.. I am Obsessing over her. I never thought id ever do this.. but I am.. I cant think of anything but her. shes the only person I want to think about and the only person I do think about. Figures I just put in my Michelle Branch CD, Guess what song came on.. You get me, our song.
Well Im gonna go before I go absolutly crazy. Later. Ill write more later..
No comments:
Post a Comment