Saturday, August 30, 2003
When my mom found out I called off work, she said "Lets go to breakfast" so her and sis brought me along to IHOP. Twas about 12:30 when we got there. When I went in, there was a Dry Erase Board, w/ the specials, and there was a phrase that was in the board that made me smile. "Guess What?" at the time I wished, me and Alison had those Camera Phones, I coulda taken a pic of it, and sent it to her. Bet it woulda made her day, while this day is prolly gonna be a VERY tough one for her. I hope she calls sometime. She didnt tell me what time it was, or how long she would be at it. But she did say to leave the phone on all day. Thus I am :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment