Started playing WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos yesterday, Ive had the game for quite a while now, but my computer could never handle it. It required 64MB ram, but I only had 64. WinME and the game didnt perform well w/ just that amount. Now w/ my 128MB, and my FreeMem running, I have no probs playing the game.. Oooooohh :) me soo happy. I love this game. I love all Craft games.
StarCraft (PC)
StarCraft: Broodwar (PC)
StarCraft 64 (Nintendo 64)
WarCraft
WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness (PC)
WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness (Playstation)
WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos (PC)
Cant wait to play Frozen Throne, and World of WarCraft when its released! Cant wait for the MMPOG version!!!
Same w/ StarCraft II..... Ohhh whats the last news on that one? gotta know gotta know. need to know what the NEW StarCraft will be like! Need my Seige Tanks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment