Tuesday, August 26, 2003

I was thinking of Alison's story when I did this one!



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Prowling through the cliffs, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a thorned whip, cometh Onyx! And she gives a spectacular roar:

"I'm going to torment you until time and space have no meaning!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Rampaging across the hotel lobby, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Ruby! And he gives a gutteral roar:

"I'm going to smash you until you're a parapalegic, and trade you for a candy bar!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Prowling through the desert, clutching two hardened pitas, cometh Dia! And she gives a vengeful bellow:

"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, the devil himself will plead
for mercy!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Running on the candy store, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a studded crowbar, cometh April! And she gives a cruel cry:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I hereby snap and go berzerk!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys


What Is Your Battle Cry?

Striding over the icy wasteland, attacking with buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Prentice! And he gives a booming howl:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Hark! Who is that, striding amidst the candy store! It is Vagab, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He cries ominously:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Zang! Who is that, skulking across the terrain! It is Lyno, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a spectacular roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fuck you into a fine spicy powder, then bake cookies!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Stalking through the hotel lobby, brandishing a burning branch, cometh Gaudy! And he gives a mighty howl:

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, I will be high on life for years to come!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling out of the terrain! It is Sand, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He howls thunderously:

"I'm going to bludgeon you so heinously, you will drink poison and piss honey!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys






I think only Onyx's fits her personality lol :P but that one is SCARY as to how much it fits lol

No comments: