Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Queen of the Damned

Just finished the movie around 1AM. My sister was on the computer so I couldnt write an entry right away. I thought it was very entertaining. And since I never read any of the Anne Rice books, It was really good. But I know from all the e-mails my dear Alison wrote be about how much it sucks, that the books musta been a heck of a lot better :P

I really liked it, tho Ayliah really didnt make a great queen in my opinion. I mean come on, she didnt even fill out the costume ;) haha j/k

bust she really shoulda been more egyptian lol. But I really liked Lestat's Char. And I NEED to find out if the soundtrack has the Lestat songs, and who sings them. They sound sooooo much like HIM to me. And I think they coulda really done something awesome if they got the lead from HIM to play lestat ;) haha

well im back to bed, been listening to MiXCD2 that Alison gave me since 1ish. gonna let the flowing BASS throw me into a deep trance. I love when I do that too hehe. Turn up my music, let it flow through my room, let the THUMPING be felt in the computer room (I am still feelings the rythem of the BASS in here.) I love my 600 Watt Home Theater :)

No comments: