#: 112 - Peaches and Cream
A: All 4 One - I Swear
B: Brandy - Everything I do (I do it for you)
C: Creed - My Own Prison
D: Days of the New - Touch, Peel, Stand
E: Evanscence - My Immortal
F: Fiona Apple - Shadowboxer
G: Garth Brooks - Shes Every Woman
H: HammerFall - Legacy of Kings
I: Iced Earth - The Ghost of Freedom
J: Journey - Faithfully
K: Kamelot - The Fourth Legacy
L: Linkin Park - In the End
M: Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
N: Nightwish - End of All Hope
O: - - -
P: Placebo with David Bowie - Without You I'm Nothing
Q: Queen - You're My Best Friend
R: Rhapsody - Tears of a Dying Angel
S: Staind Featuring Fred Durst - Outside
T: Tim McGraw - Don't Take the Girl
U: - - -
V: Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
W: Will Smith - Just the Two of Us
X: - - -
Y: - - -
Z: - - -
I could prolly get one for the "- - -" as well. but right now I cant think of any.
No comments:
Post a Comment