Saturday, August 16, 2003

A very bad day - With an interesting end

Well the day started around 12:20 when me and my grandma left home, to go to Burger King to get lunch, drive through was really long. And the line to go in was out the door literally. So its now 12:29, We are heading down to McDonalds to get something to eat. 12:45 Im ordering my Big Mac and Small Vanilla Shake. 12:49 I get my Big Mac and Shake, we leave the parking lot, and then I realize they didnt give me a straw, the idiots! So I go to take off the lid, Its not just any lid, its a mcflurry lid, and it was filled a lil over the cup. And the extra shake gets on my shirt I was wearing for work. I drink about half of it before work, and eat my Big Mac. The day starts off really well, already I have spilled a milkshake on me.

Get to work, clock in 12:59PM. I was planning on going on a 15 min at 3, a 15 at 5, and my hour lunch at 6:30/7 somewhere around there.

Then Kevin said something about management telling us that we are not to talk to Photo Lab, or Front End Cashiers while on the clock. I was about to scream. and at the same time I was ready to cry. Between Alison, and Trish. I mean comeon. What the hell am I supposed to do? I cant sit in the break room. I get too ansy, I need to chat w/ my buds.

I think I'd even feel better if they would have told me. But to tell one associate and pass it on to everyone else. comeone. HAVE A MEETING W/ THE F'N DEPARTMENT IF YOU WANT US ALL TO KNOW SOMETHING. OR AT LEAST TELL THE DEPT MANAGER TO LET US KNOW! BUT TO HAVE ANOTHER ASSOCIATE TELL US, THATS JUST F'N WRONG! One thing is that the associate who did tell us, I am never sure if hes telling the truth or not. He has a habit of joking around, but he always sounds serious.

He also told me I cant go on 2 15's then my lunch. He said it would ruin it for all of us. so that upset me. instead of 1 hour and 15 min w/ Alison. I only got 30 min. That really didnt help anything. Cause if anyone coulda cheered me up it was her!

Look at me, I am still hot w/ anger about this whole situation. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, Who the hell do they think they are?

Well I clocked out around 11:01 I think. Damn, yet another 2 min overtime. I got soda, and went and go into Alison's line. I passed Trish as I was getting into her line. And trish was giggling to herself. Alison said something to me, that Trish had said to us. And it made me laugh. but at the same time, I had no idea what to say about the comment. It just kinda shocked me. Even tho I knew Trish was only joking.

later me and alison were talking online. And she brought up how shes a wolf, and she will be protecting me from others (females). and how she gets the picture in her head of a wolf guarding a really big bear. But when it gets too overwhelming she would jump behind the bear and and the bear (me) would protect her.

I told her It reminded me of an old loony tunes cartoon. where a lil dog, Sparky, loved his pal spike so much, he was always there ready to fight. Egging on everyone else. Spike was always in the background just shaking his head, when someone got irritated at Sparky, sparky would jump behind Spike, and duck behind him. Spike would then take care of whoever came after Sparky.

So now Alison changed her Display name to Sparky, and I changed mine to Spike on MSN lol

No comments: