Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Chatting this Morning

I love this girl.. Shes honest with me, and now I know shes not leading me on.. She said so herself. Just read the following Chat log.



janersmoo13: are you sure of what you said last night?



XyberDAWG1984: what is that?



janersmoo13: what you said b4 i got off



janersmoo13:





XyberDAWG1984: Love ya more than I ever have.. (ok.. its officiall.. im
now inlove w/ya.. think its impossible to say i can still just like ya
and have this much love for ya.. :P)







XyberDAWG1984: No.. im still not sure.. (Im still young im never sure bout anything..) but I am sure I do care for you more than most everything else..



janersmoo13: see no one's ever said that to me or even been in love with me for that matter and it kinda scared me for some reason.. dunno why



XyberDAWG1984: Yeah..



XyberDAWG1984: Ive never had anyone been inlove with me b4 either.. had a few ppl that I know of LIke me.. but never been in love with me..(that I know of)



janersmoo13: i can't say the same, but i do know that i do care about you tons... i just dunno what to think about anything anymore



janersmoo13: are you getting what i'm saying?



XyberDAWG1984: dont worry bout it tho.. were still young.. we got alot to learn b4 we start thinking about relationships..



XyberDAWG1984: Yeah.. Im getting you perfectly




janersmoo13: yea.. good



janersmoo13: good... i mean i'm not leading you on (or at least don't think i am, lol) but i don't know how i feel yet and it may take a while... but we have time



janersmoo13: i'm so glad you get me, haha. many don't



XyberDAWG1984: dont worry.. the feelings mutual my dear.. ive thought I was in love.. but its nothing like how I feel about you.. So I have no Idea what the feeling is... its all new for me..



janersmoo13: yea... def



XyberDAWG1984: and I have no idea what the feeling was that I thought was love before.. SOO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.. haha



janersmoo13: I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL



XyberDAWG1984: Im starting to realize how little I know.. :)



janersmoo13: lol



XyberDAWG1984: and How much of what I dont know Is what I thought I knew.. :P



janersmoo13: you are the sweetest person i've ever known and that is one of the most admirable traits



XyberDAWG1984: and your a very approacable person, which is also one of the most admirable traits



janersmoo13: i was around phil today and thought "what was i thinking?!" and you are so diff from him... so i dunno what's goin on in my mind



janersmoo13: hehe



XyberDAWG1984: yeah.. it will all sort out eventually.. (and we have eternity to wait.. so no worries..)



janersmoo13:i just don't want you getting obsessed with me or anything so soon... so try not to think about me too much :-p lol




Sheesh, Even when shes trying to make sure that I dont obsess about her, I find her cute, and I dont know.. these feelings are so new.. I have no Idea what this is I feel for her. Shes just so... I dont know.. I hate not knowing.. but at the same time its exciting.

No comments: