Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Thinking about a dream

I keep thinking about that dream I used to have.. The Dream where I was standing outside what appears to my my old house at 5054 western ave. Olivehurst, CA. The Entire house seemed like it was relocated to a new area, with no fences as far as the eye could see just rolling green hills. It was an awsome sight. Then a hand wraps around me from behind. Before it was a shadow, but I just associated it with Amy cause thats who I thought I loved. Now I associate it with Jayna, but now its not just cause Im in love with her, its cause she loves me too, The possibility of that person being her is very strong. But I know its not Absolute, alot can happen in time. She could decide that she was just confused right now, and it was just hormones speaking, cause she enjoys the attention and the fact that I truly care about her. And she may be impressed with my sweet/kind remarks to her, and the fact that with her I just always seem to know just what to say to make her feel better. I also tend to think just like her, may be thats why she likes me.. cause we think just alike so were feeling the same feelings for each other.



Some people think I think WAY too much, Sometimes I think I do too. According to alot of tests and quizzes ive taken on the net even call me an empath (Someone who can feel, or Sence emotions) Which I guess is true, I am able to sence exactly how Jayna feels just by her current writing style, I can see what appears to me to be Amy's true self thats hidden far beneath her skin. Seems Odd that I do "Peirce the Soul" so to speak, yet Jayna said that thats what she loves about Josh, that when Josh looks into her Eyes she feels that hes looking deep inside her.. But right now hes my only competition over her love.. but I dont care.. ill just be myself and if she chooses me in the future than ill be happy, but if she chooses Josh then Ill be happy as long as he treats her right, and someday in the future Ill find someone else who will fill the girl in my dream.

No comments: