Odd.. I was thinking of something Jayna has said twice sofar. The first time was when I told her I was listening to "How do I live" by Trisha Yearwood was quite a while ago, the second was when she was listening to the Leanne Rhymes version. She said to me "all i know is that i can't sleep right if i don't say goodnight or talk to you". It scared me the first time, but at the same time made me feel very loved. But the second time she said it, I really started to wonder, it seemed very odd the first time, but now a second time... I had no Idea what to say... One thing I can say is she manages to surpise me everytime I talk to her, and im not easy to surprise, she also takes my breath away with comments like that, I just hope shes not just leading me on with comments like that.. also I hope I dont lead her on either. I really dont wanna break her heart. (Id rather my heart be broken than hers)
Hmm.. Quite a applicable song right now too..
No comments:
Post a Comment