XyberDAWG1984: hmm.. im gonna start to think ya LIKE me or something.. :P haha
janersmoo13: what would make you think that?!
XyberDAWG1984: haha..
janersmoo13: didn't you know b4?!
XyberDAWG1984: I knew.. haha.. but every day its more and more clear.. :-)
janersmoo13: hehe
janersmoo13: same here.... i think... right?!
XyberDAWG1984: Yupperz.. hehe
janersmoo13: whew
XyberDAWG1984: gotta watch it though.. pretty soon im gonna end up fallen over ya.. :P haha
janersmoo13: lol uh oh
XyberDAWG1984: not that that a bad thing.. haha
janersmoo13: see i dunno right now tho cuz i'm kinda confused over everything else, lol
XyberDAWG1984: haha..
XyberDAWG1984: thats ok.. your young your allowed to be confused!
XyberDAWG1984: Im young too.. Im nearly allways confused.. haha
janersmoo13: righto
janersmoo13: so just gimme time
janersmoo13: to figure things out that is
XyberDAWG1984: An me.. hehe
janersmoo13: ok good
I said yep. She seemed like she was scared that I was gonna say no. Like shes been reading me wrong this whole time. As if she thought I was a sweet kind person who talked to her like I liked her, but really I just thought of her as a sister, so I cared for her like one. But that certainly isnt the case. I told her lastnight that Ive finaly fallin in love with her, cause its impossible for someone to have as much love for a another, and just like the person. I got a BIG awe in reply.
We agreed that we were too young, but she said to give her a some time to figure things out, as shes still confused right now. I told her I understood completely.. She already knows (I think) that I never planned on looking for a relationship untill I was older, at least 23 or 25. But everyday that goal is seeming harder to stick to.. as I love her so much. But I also love her so much that I dont want to hurt her so Im gonna stick to my plan.. as long as we wait no matter what happens should be a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment